YWCA FOCUS@Work Info Session | FREE Job Search Program for Women
Need a boost of confidence and new skills to pursue your dream job?
Join us for an information session to learn how this program can help you reach your goals.
- A goal-oriented, supportive, professional environment to build your confidence
- Customized one-to-one and group-based career coaching with experienced staff
- Career assessments and job search strategy
- Resume, job interview, salary negotiation coaching
- Opportunities to build your professional network
Job Search Supports
- Three weeks of workshops and nine weeks of customized job search and career coaching
- Opportunities to partner with professional staff to receive guidance in your transition
- Weekly Success Team Meeting and Action-Planning
- Networking opportunities and Guest Speaker events
- Computer, internet access, photocopying
Next program starts on April 6th , 2020
“FOCUS@Work has empowered my confidence and boosted my skills, resources and tools. I have a better understanding of myself as a person and also as a professional and therefore can now more effectively find and apply for jobs that better cultivate success for both me and my employer.” - FOCUS@Work Participant