#YCommunityComeback Outdoor Class Zumba at Castle Downs Family YMCA
We've already reopened the William Lutsky Family YMCA, which all members are welcome to access (note: you must activate your new online account and pre-book your timeslot. Please visit
Because you might be missing your own Y, we're also offering a free bonus Y experience to our members at our other locations! We'll be adding outdoor classes every two weeks!
Join us at Castle Downs Family YMCA for Zumba from 67pm on Thursday, August 13!
Important things to note before you attend:
- Please complete our health screening before attending. You can do that at
- Bring your membership card with you when you come.
- There will be no access to washrooms.
- Bring your own water and dress for the weather.
- This outdoor class is subject to cancellation due to inclement weather or poor field conditions.
Attending this class does not mean you have to reactivate your YMCA membership, or that you'll have to start paying membership fees right away. It's just our gift to you to give you the chance to get active with your Y community again.
A note about health and safety at our #YCommunityComeback classes:
- Participants may only attend if they have no COVID-19 symptoms, have not recently traveled and have not come into contact with anyone who has recently traveled or tested positive for COVID-19.
- All participants will be asked to complete a screening questionnaire on arrival. You can do this ahead of time at
- All participants will practice physical distancing throughout each class.
See you soon!