Write Your Book
I believe that everyone has a book inside of them!
I come across many people who have gone through different experiences and have learned many lessons through their journey and feel called to share their message and lesson in a book. But they just don't know where to start.
I've been blessed to write two books. The first an e-book available on Amazon and the second my physical book 'From Aspiration to Fulfillment', which is available at all major booksellers online and at Indigo Chapters locations across the country.
Having my book has opened so many doors for me. One such opportunity is being invited to numerous events as a featured speaker. It has also become a great source of passive income, has expanded my reach and has helped grow my coaching business.
But many people struggle to get their books written. I'm often asked...
• How do I find the time to write my book?
• How do I structure it and get everything from my head into a book?
• What length should my book be?
• How do I get it listed on Amazon?
• How do I get it sold in stores?
• How can I sell more books?
These are only some of the questions constantly being thrown at me, and while I believe there are different answers that can help, I'd love to show you my process, and how I've been able to find success in my book writing. In this workshop I'll teach you ...
• My best practice to structure your book
• How I managed to finally write my book (If I could do it with 2 young kids who were 2 and 7 at the time, YOU can too!)
• The holistic approach to managing life, business and writing
• Marketing tactics to sell more books
• My favourite tools and hacks to help you write your book
It's time for you to finally become a published author. Take your first step and join me in this workshop.
Cost: $40 (+HST)
Location: Business Advisory Centre Durham (BACD) ~ 3000 Garden Street, Suite 200, in Whitby
Date: Wednesday October 17, 2018
Space is limited, so register early to reserve your spot.
3000 Garden St. Suite 200, Whitby, Ontario L1R 2G6
3000 garden st., whitby