Women's Business Accelerator Program - Spring 2020
We are pleased to launch our Women's Business Accelerator, which empowers newcomer women to reach their potential. In our Scarborough satellite office, we're providing opportunities for women to develop their business ideas through a hands-on training program. Participants will learn all the components of running a successful business such as business plan development, marketing, and financial planning and management.
During the program participants will:
- Develop their ideas and prepare a business plan
- Receive one-on-one business coaching
- Network with other entrepreneurs and industry professionals
- Practice and hone their pitching skills
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will have the opportunity to apply for an affordable ACCESS loan to help bring their idea to life.
Applicant eligibility criteria:
- Be a Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee or Live-in Caregiver with a legal right to work in Canada
- Must have a business idea or be interested in starting a business in Canada
Child minding and transportation support provided to clients.
Please complete your application form
If you have any questions or require assistance in completing the application form, please contact us at email@example.com or call (416) 462-0496.