Winter Series - Contracts & Service Agreements
Session: Contracts & Service Agreements
- What is a contract, anyway?
- Why you need them
- How you can use them in your business
- Things you should (probably) include in them
- Your obligations under the Consumer Protection Act
- Practical limitations and problems
Light refreshments will be provided. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any food allergies.
Seating is limited. Registration is required.
The workshop will begin promptly at 8:30am. Please arrive early and give yourself enough time for traffic, weather and parking.
When you arrive, check-in at the front desk of the Hamilton Business Centre. We are located on the first floor of Hamilton City Hall, 71 Main Street West.
If you are running late or unable to attend, please cancel your registration via email or call 905-540-6400. Registrants will not be permitted into the session after 8:45am.