The WeaveWork School of Soul Recovery - Trauma Recovery 1
Do you work with People healing from Trauma?
Soul Recovery is ancient, innovative, and highly effective work to resolve suffering that results from trauma including PTSD and substance abuse.
The main foundations of this work are found in early Irish Celtic spirituality, and animistic practices, including trance-state Journeying, the archetypal wheel of life, initiation, ceremony, soul retrieval, intrusive energy extraction, ancestral (intergenerational) recovery, and instinctual body integration.
Learn the basics:
- 3 World Animistic perspective of the consciousness
- Techniques to support the Instinctual Body
- Trance-state Journeying
-Initiation, Rites of Passage, and ceremony as healing modalities
- Ancestral (Intergenerational) Recovery
- Archetypal Wheel of Life
- Understanding Trauma: The 4 Basic Human Needs, 5 Basic Human Fears
- Understanding how Trauma affects the Body, and coping strategies
These teachings are ideal for health professionals who work with people in trauma healing, including counseling, substance abuse programs, art and expressive therapy, yoga, meditation, and movement therapy, wholistic healing and naturopathy, acupuncture, remedial massage therapy, clinical hypnotherapy, allopathic medicine, psychiatric medicine, and plant medicine Therapies. This is the first of 3 levels for group teachings available.
April 4-5 10am-6pm
400 Herald St, Victoria BC
Limited Space is available, early registration is encouraged.
* Scholarship through voluntary donation available for Coast Salish participants