Visit the McCord Museum
Wearing our Identity. The First Peoples Collection
The rich culture and heritage of the First Peoples seen through the importance of clothing, reflecting the social, cultural, political and spirituals identities of First Nations, Inuit and Metis peoples.
Jean-Claude Poitras: Fashion and Inspiration
Until April 26th 2020
The exhibition sheds light on the creative world of Montreal designer Jean-Claude Poitras. It takes a look at the man who left his mark on prêt-à-porter in Montreal and the rest of Canada over the course of a prolific career spanning more than three decades, from the 1970s to the 2000s.
Griffintown – Evolving Montreal
From February 7th to August 9th 2020
As seen through the lens of Montreal photographer Robert Walker, known for his colour street photographs, Griffintown reveals the radical changes that have been wrought on this neighbourhood’s urban fabric. In his vibrant pictures from 2018 and 2019, traces of past and present confront one another in a dynamic play of colour, line and pattern.
Your ticket will give you access to all the
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.***
- Wednesday: 10 a.m to 9 p.m.**
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Museum is closed on Mondays.*
*The Museum is open for Spring Break, and on holidays, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., except on December 25 and January 1st.
**Extended hours on until 9 p.m. on Wednesday may be canceled in exceptional circumstances.
- Adult --- $19
- Senior (65+) --- $17
- Student 13-30* --- $14
- Child 12 and under* --- Free
- Family* --- $38
- Museum Member --- Free
- Wednesday Evening* --- Free // Major exhibition: $9,50
- First Sunday of the month* --- Free
*Conditions and information:
– Student fee is valid for full-time students with I.D.
– 12 and under: free for a maximum of 5 children per adult.
– Family fee is valid for 2 adults and 3 children 17 and under, or 1 adult and 4 children 17 and under.
– Free admission Wednesdays starting at 5 p.m., courtesy of BMO Financial Group. Extra admission fees of $9,50 may apply to access major exhibitions.
– Free admission on the first Sunday of the month is an initiative of the Quebec Ministère de la Culture et des Communications. Offer is open to residents of Québec only. Offer available at the Admissions Desk of the Museum on the day of your visit.