Vegan Indian Dishes IV Cooking Class
Learn how to cook a full 3 course vegan meal in this class.
* Shish kabob (made with shredded vegetables and spices)
* Sweet and sour tamarind chutney
* Roti (Indian flat bread made with durum flour)
* Vegetable Korma (made with roasted onion and spices)
* Lentil kheer (dessert made with lentils and coconut milk)
* Complimentary : dishes will be served with basmati rice and pappadam
* Suitable for beginners and advanced cooks alike.
* Hands-on learning, recipe handouts and a meal to share.
Protip: bring containers to take your creations home and an apron as we will not be providing one.
Puslinch Community Center
Maple Leaf Lane, Puslinch, Ontario, Canada