Trauma Loss Support group
This Trauma Loss Support Group is for those who have lost a loved one due to homicide, suicide, or drug overdose.
The grief and pain that the survivors face is often mixed with guilt, anger, and sadness. This group provides a safe place for you to tell your story to others who can relate to your feelings of grief. In this group you will meet others who have experienced a similar loss and in doing so, learn that you are not alone. The purpose of this Traumatic Loss Support Group is:
- To understand the grief process
- To respond to traumatic in more active/empowered ways
- To learn from and support others
- To remember and restore your sense of having a future
- To foster reliance
- To improve overall health and daily functioning
- To go on living and loving and having a life all the while you are mourning and integrating this loss into your life.
Please be sure to have also filled out the Application for at www.sacredjourneypathways.com / Workshop & Events / Application
Payment of $65 for the 3 weeks can also be made by email transfer.