Theatre Workshops Every Tuesday and Sunday
Every individual has an artist hiding inside them, some just let it out sooner than others.
- This workshop is geared towards anyone with an artistic spirit which includes actors, writers, singers or anyone looking to try something new.
- These workshops also help individuals better their social skills, help them get out of their comfort zone.
- Personality development and team building is also a big aspect of these workshops.
- Recommended for Entrepreneurs.
During these workshops we will focus on:
- Communication Skills - Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Story Telling - Format of a Story
- Character Development and relationships
- Active Listening and diction
- Staying in the moment
About the Instructor
Sunny is presently running a theatre group in Brampton. He translated the theatre exercise he learned in English to Punjabi and is working on preparing content for live show of Laal Button and youtube at the moment.
Film and TV Experience:
- Lead role in short film 'The Fox and the Grapes'
- Acted in and wrote the script and dialogue for comedy series 'Valaiti Lana'
- Wrote and acted in the short comedy film "pehli Mulakat'
- Worked behind the scenes in upcoming Punjabi Feature Film 'Panj Khaab'
- Other works include small parts in punjabi music videos, production of Punjabi song 'Study Visa'
Theatre Performance Experience:
Lead role in comedy play ‘Akbar to Canada’ produced by Naiti Theatre Group
- Three sold out shows in Brampton
- One show in Edmonton
- One show in Vancouver.
Played a character role as ‘Ranjha’ in drama ‘Mirza’ produced by Naiti Theatre Group
- 2 shows in Brampton
West End Studio Theatre, Oakville
- Theatre Acting Workshop - 2 sessions of 8 weeks each
- Acting for Camera Workshop - 8 week session
- One Act Festival - Performed in a 2 person 10 minute one act play
Staircase Theatre, Hamilton
- Completed Improv Workshop Series with Nancy
- Long form improv workshop series with Scott Thompson
- Intro to Improv series with Scott Thompson
Meisner Technique of Acting
- Studied with Stephanie Jones who teaches in New York
- Completed 2 sessions on Meisner technique with Greta Papageorgiu in Toronto.