Tech Debate: Automation in the Workforce
This May 25, you’re invited to the latest installment of our Tech Debate series — a special debate on the pros and cons of automation in the workforce.
In a recent report, the World Economic Forum predicts that 52% of all jobs will be in transition by 2022, either as redundant roles signalling loss, or as new roles, requiring entirely new skills and talent.
Who is responsible for ensuring that workers are equipped with the necessary skills and training to compete in an increasingly automated workforce?
Our panel of experts will debate the pros and cons of a consortium-led ownership model requiring leadership, reform and investment from corporations, governments and individuals to arrive a successful operating model for mutual prosperity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Corporate executives & leaders in human resources and talent strategy, digital transformation and technology, innovation, strategy and finance
- Labour and workforce regulators, economists and policy advisors
- Employee and talent advocacy groups
- Education professionals
- Data specialists and technology providers
- Grow and Scale entrepreneurs
- 8:00–8:30 a.m.: Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30–10:00 a.m.: Debate
- 10:00–10:30 a.m.: Networking
Please arrive for registration at 8:00 a.m. The event will begin at 8:30 a.m. Refreshments will be served.