SGEC Parkway and Blair Road hill
A evening ride along the silky smooth Sir George-Étienne Cartier Parkway leading up to going up and down the Blair Road hill.
- Starting at the parking lot near the Royal Oak pub in Centrepoint.
- Distance is 29.6 km
- Target speed is 25-35 km/hr depending on each rider. The route is not too long and the same going and coming so it's impossible to get lost.
- A mix of bike paths and roads. Be comfortable with both.
- The ride will be in daylight but if you ride to and from the starting point, lights are *highly* recommended.
- Possible adult beverages and food at the Clocktower (Royal Oak is plan B). Bring locks if necessary.
If you do more than a couple of rides we ask that everyone contribute $5/year to help pay the Meetup fees paid by the organizer. You can either give me the $5 in cash or pay online at
New Edinburgh/Stanley Park
193 Stanley Avenue, Ottawa, ON, CA