Sexual Health Facilitator Training (SHiFT)
Women’s Health Clinic has created a Sexual Health Facilitator Training (SHiFT) Program for service providers working with diverse clients. We know that the decisions we make about our sexual health are influenced by many different factors. The SHiFT Program aims to provide a resource to create or enhance existing sexual health-related education for your program participants and/or clients.
The SHiFT Program will provide service providers with:
- Personal learning and reflection from each of the 10 workshops
- Opportunity to reflect on how the content would be best adapted for your clients
- Access to 10 complete workshop kits (downloadable in .pdf format from online portal) for you to use or adapt with your clients
- Body Image, Communication, Diversity, Media Awareness, Self-Awareness, Self-Compassion, Sex and Gender, Sex 101, Talking to Your Kids About Sex, & Consent
- Post -SHiFT support and ongoing access to trainer for questions, conversation, and debriefing about the best application of workshops within your context
SHiFT is a 3-day training and runs on the following days: April 17, 24 & May 1. All sessions are 9am-4:30 and are at The Birth Centre.
The cost for the 3-day training is $150 with an option to purchase a Birth Control Teaching Kit for $100. For more information about the Birth Control Teaching Kit, please click