SAFe® Scrum Master 5.0 (Toronto)- Remote class
SAFe Scrum Master.In this two-day course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees will also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
Kumaresh Krishnamoorthy has varied experience in Agile which uniquely identifies him to have a holistic view of an enterprise. He believes in the fact that change is inevitable and the only way to handle it is via "Inspect and Adapt". He is a seasoned practitioner having played various roles in Agile projects including that of an Enterprise Agile Coach using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). By nature, his focus and goal is (and always been) "Customer Satisfaction" and providing "high value" to customers.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
• Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
• Facilitate Scrum events
• Facilitate effective Iteration execution
• Support effective Program Increment execution
• Support relentless improvement
• Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
• Support DevOps implementation
In this course attendees will:
• Introducing Scrum in SAFe
• Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
• Experiencing Program Increment planning
• Facilitating Iteration execution
• Finishing the Program Increment
• Coaching the Agile team
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SASM) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
• Attendees must attend both days of the course to qualify for the exam.
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
• Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
• Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
• SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned Renewal Fee: CA$100
• Exam Name: SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Exam
• Exam Format: Multiple choice; Multiple select
• Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 5 Scrum Master course
• Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs CA$50.
• Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
• Number of Questions: 45
• Passing Score: 33 out of 45 (73%)
• Language: English
• Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions
What's the refund policy?
When a workshop is cancelled:
We take cancellations seriously because we realize it takes planning for you to find the time to enroll in workshops. Although we do all we can to avoid cancelling workshops, occasionally it happens. If we cancel the class, we provide you with a special code for a discount on your next registration with us. And we will help you find the next suitable date that meets your needs. See the refund policy below.
1. If we cancel a workshop, we will either refund your money 100% or help you find another date to transfer your reservation along with a code for a future workshop discount, to show our appreciation for your continued support.
2. If you cancel your reservation prior to 10 days before the first class meeting, we will apply 100% of your payment toward the next workshop you are available to enroll in. If you cancel days 1-9 prior to the first class, we will help you find another workshop, but we will retain CA$150 dollars of your prepaid registration, You must cancel in writing by emailing us at email@example.com. We will not provide any refund if you do not contact us in writing/email or you fail to contact us at all.
If more than 1 of us from our company registers at the same time, do we get a discount?
2 people: CA$50 discount each
3-6 people CA$100 discount each
We also provide a significant discount if we conduct training for 7 or more at your workplace. For information, call +1408-601-0422
Does our registration fee include lunch and breakfast?
Is there an additional cost for training materials?
NO. The cost of materials is included with the registration fee.
5% passing score)