Remembrance Day Weekend - Meet and Greet
Start off the weekend with a drink with those with whom you served, and meet other guardsmen from different eras at the same time. There will be many coming from out of town and it will be a great opportunity to have some fun with everyone all in the same place.
Get in some good quality time and good conversation with your fellow Grenadiers at this low-key, casual kick-off to a weekend full of events.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS - click the green "Register" button at the top right of this page to book your tickets.
- All past-serving members of The Regiment or past serving members of Cadet Corps affiliated with The Regiment
- All serving members of The Regiment
- Attendees must, of course, be 18 years of older (some of us qualify a few times over)
- Casual - come as you are.
- At the JFY Club (Jr Ranks Mess) which has kindly been approved for our use by the Mess President.
- Paid parking at Hotel Dieu Hospital, entrance at 3840 St-Urbain (cost for duration of the event approximately $10 to $20) (500m from Armoury).
- Metered parking on side streets around the armoury.
JF Young Club (Jr Ranks Mess)
4171 Avenue de l'Esplanade, Montréal, QC, Canada