PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES TRAINING IN MONTREAL
Project Management Techniques training course in Calgary delivered by certified professionals follows the PMI standard and terminology. This project management techniques training from Graspskills explains over 100 essential tools described in 'A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition.' The Project Management Techniques certification course in Calgary provides a flexible toolkit of techniques and enables you to apply the concepts and processes that will help you lead projects successfully and motivate your team to work efficiently and effectively.
- 1 Day Classroom or 8 hours PMI Certified Instructor led Online Training
- Hard/Soft copy of Courseware approved by PMI
- 150 days Online access
- Course Completion Certificate
- 8 PDU Certificate (1 credit per hour of training)
- 3 Simulation/Mock Test
- 4 Industrial Case Studies
- 4 Business Case Templates
- 13 Chapter wise Examination Tips
- Post training support
- 10% discount on any other Course
- 25% discount on any Online Course
Standard Fee: Booking within 30 days of training but 10 days prior to the start date.
Early Bird: Booking at least one month prior to the class start date
Super Early Bird: Booking 2 months prior to the class start date.
- Bring one friend and you can both benefit from an additional of 5% discount!
- Bring two friends and you can all benefit from an additional of 10% discount!
Former Students Discounts
Former students can benefit from a 40% discount over base price, which cannot be accumulated with other discounts or promotions.
Venue will be confirmed to the classroom participants one week prior to the workshop start date and online participants will get the session attendance link before 4- 5 days of the training start date.