Project Management Professional PMP Certification Training in Winnipeg
Project Management Professional (PMP)is an internationally recognized professional designation for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). A certified Project Manager demonstrates the experience, education, skill and competency required to lead, manage and direct projects. With over 1 million PMP and CAPM certified project managers, PMP is the most sought-after certification making it mandatory by many organizations globally.
Appear for the PMP exam before June 30th, 2020. New exam material is still not ready and may affect your 2020 career goals, salary hike, promotion or getting a new job.
Avail 20% discount for enrolling on Eventbrite on all PMP classes scheduled before May 31st, 2020. Use Code: PMPEXAM (valid on available seats only)
PMP 4 days Classroom Includes:
- 4 days of instructor-led in-person classroom(guaranteed)
- Approved PMP study guide
- 5 Exam-based mock tests
- Tips and Tricks by a certified instructor
- Chapter end quizzes
- 100% pass guarantee
- 35 Contact hours certificate
- Dedicated support by PMP certified staff
- PMP exam fee and PMI Membership optional*
We offer guaranteed to run classes and training location and other information will be shared via email.
About our course:
At CP, we ensure you prepare for the PMP examination with the right set of course material aligned with PMBOK 6th edition, meeting PMI exam guidelines, practice tests and case studies. 35 contact hours certificate will be offered to the participant after completion of our 4 days classroom. www.certificationplanner.com
- Develop your skills in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing a project to achieve specific goals
- CP PMP course curriculum is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6® Guide).
- Pass the PMP certification exam and become a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) in 1st attempt.
Who must attend?
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification.
- Introduction to PMI, PMP and CAPM
- Project Manager Role and Responsibilities
- PMI Methodologies
- Project Management Knowledge Areas and Processes
- Scope, Schedule & Cost Management
- Resources, Communication and Risk Management
- Procurement, Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibilities
- Exam Passing Tips and Tricks
- Additional coursework
- Feedback Session
- 5 years /60 Months of Project Management Experience with
- Secondary or Associate Degree
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate
- 3 years/36 Months of Project Management Experience with
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) | PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner(ACP) | Lean Six Sigma Green Belt | Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) | Dual Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt (LSSGB & LSSBB) | Dual Lean Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belt (LSSYB & LSSGB) | ITIL Foundation | Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) | Big Data | Data Science | Salesforce Administrator | DevOps Foundation | CISSP | Program Management Professional(PgMP)