PMP (Project Management) Certification Training in Dawson Creek, BC
A PMP certification can increase your salary dramatically and benefit your career. It improves your project management skills and makes you better at handling projects. Here are some of the benefits of earning a PMP certification. The PMP certification is an internationally recognized by the entire global business community. Most big corporates look for PMP certified project managers and earning this certification would surely land you with a better job.
Our 4 days PMP Training Scope:
- 4-days / 35 contact hours training for the PMP certification, aligned to PMI's PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) version 6.
- 180 days access to online self-learning materials.
- Access to tools and templates used by practicing project managers.
- Learning aids and practice tests for the PMP exam.
- Official PMI PMBOK version 6 and a learning manual aligned to PMBOK.
- Access to an exam simulator with 2000+ practice questions
Other Courses: CAPM | PMI-ACP | LSSGB | LSSGB&LSSBB | LSSBB | CSM | CEH | DevOps
Group/Referral Offer: We are running group offers for 3 or more people. Refer 5 people and get an iPad- Min as complementary.
Kindly reply back for any further clarifications to