PMP Certification Toronto, ON | PMP Training Boot Camps & Exam Prep- Weekends
For more details and registration, please visit the
Training Type: Classroom Training.
Location: Downtown Toronto ( 1 Yonge St, Suite 1801- Executive Boardroom ). The training is also offered at other locations including Mississauga, Scarborough, Ottawa & Montreal. Please contact to discuss an alternate course location.
Fee: $900 plus tax
Duration: 4 days ( 10 AM – 5 PM)
Options: Weekdays ( Monday – Thu) OR Weekends ( 2 Weekends )
The number of students per session: Our PMP Exam Prep class sizes are typically 4-6 students per session. Our PMP classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group, organization or special offers classes.
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – With 2 friends: 10% – 3 friends: 15%
The PMP Exam Prep Training Course is an industry-standard Project Management Program. The PMBOK® Guide – 6th Edition will be the prime reference textbook for the lectures.
Our 4-Day Classroom, Instructor-Led Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Training Boot Camps are the ideal solution for project managers who are looking to acquire the PMP Certification. This course provides all of the knowledge you need to pass the 6th Edition PMP or CAPM Exam. It is delivered by highly qualified PMP certified trainers. Our PMP training program includes interactive PMP classes supported by subject-oriented quizzes and practical examples.
The course will cover all 10 knowledge areas, 5 process groups and all processes that compose all project phases from initiation to closing. We will also highlight some industry-focused PMP methodologies like IT, finance and events, etc.
Upon completion of the PMP Exam Prep course, you will be ready to sit for your PMP exam. Your Project Management Institute (PMI®) application must be submitted and approved in order to schedule the exam.
In addition, you will have 6 months of access to our
1. Introduction to Project Management
2. The Project Management Framework
3. Project Management Process
4. Project Integration Management
5. Project Scope Management
6. Project Time Management
7. Project Cost Management
8. Project Quality Management
9. Project Human Resources Management
10. Project Communications Management
11. Project Risk Management
12. Stakeholder Management
13. Social Responsibility
12. Project Stakeholder Management
13. Social Responsibilities and code of conducts.
The PMP Exam Prep course includes the following:
- Book PMP® Exam Prep, Ninth Edition – Paperback (Rita Mulcahy) ( $100 value)
- 4 Day Instructor- Led Classroom Training
- 12 Months access to our
PMP online self-paced learning course – Sample Lesson
- 12 Months access to Practice Tests with more than 1400 PMP sample exam questions
- Project management templates ( more than 60 template – Word and Excel)
- PMP Process ITTO Guide (PDF)
- Project Management process table (PDF)
- How to calculate float document ( PDF)
- Earned Value formula table (PDF)
- Documents(PDF): Main terms in quality, procurement, Risk, human resources, and integrated change control
- PMP Exam Tips
- Certificate of Completion (PDF Format)
For more details, visit
Also, you can check our
Related Courses and Training:
PMP Certification Training Course – Online ” Virtual Classroom”
PMP Certification Exam Practice Tests & Questions
Practical PMP Exam Prep Training” PMP+ Ms.Project + Primavera P6 Training”
PMP Certification Exam Prep ( Self – Paced Learning)