PMI-RMP 3 days Classroom Training in Châteauguay, PE
PMI-RMP 3 days Classroom Training ( Wed - Fri )
• 3 days classroom training
• 30 PDUs on completion of 3 days of classroom training
• 100% Money Back Guarantee*
• Group discussions facilitated through classroom training
• Downloadable e-book
• Assistance with the PMI –RMP® Exam Application Form with end-to-end support via phone, email and chat
PMI RMP Training is subject to risks at every stage, and these risks can have severe consequences on the execution and smooth progress of a project. It is of critical importance that project planning should include identification of potential risks, measures to mitigate threats as well as appropriate responses that curtail the harmful effects of such risks. Project Risk Manager is a role that has been created to fill the real need for a professional who can assess, analyze and curb risks while still maintaining a basic level of competence in project management.
The Project Management Institute-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential recognizes a Risk Managers expertise in identifying project risks and mitigating threats, while making the best of available opportunities. It also certifies that you have basic knowledge and skills in all areas of project management.
Our 3-day course will hand hold you through Project Risk Management concepts, tools, techniques and processes based on different project and risk management standards including but not limited to the Project Management Institute(PMI)®standards and will train you for a specialized role in project risk management. It will also prepare you to sit for the PMI-RMP® certification Exam.
What you take away from the training!
• Learn to apply risk management practices for greater competitive advantage
• Understand how to identify and measure risks in project development and implementation
• Quantify and create risk response strategies to deliver products that meet stakeholder expectations
• Use a proactive and focused approach to preventing problems, rather than dealing with them once they occur
• Increased visibility within the company
• Greater career growth
Who should apply?
This course would provide value to:
• Risk Managers and Analysts
• Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, IT Project Managers, and Senior Project Managers
• Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, and Project Leaders
• Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members seeking PMI-RMP® certification
To apply for the PMI-RMP® Credential, you need to have either:
• A Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or the Global equivalent), with at least 4,500 hours of Project Risk Management experience and 40 hours of Project Risk Management education
• A Four-year (4 year) degree with at least 3,000 hours of Project Risk Management experience and 30 hours of Project Risk Management education
To apply for the PMI-Risk Management Professional Certification Exam:
• Register and log in to PMI’s Online System to get started.
You can always refer the PMI-RMP Handbook for further information.
Please note that as part of PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PMI-RMP® credential holder will need to earn 30 PDUs in the specialized area of project risk management per three-year cycle.
PMI-RMP® Training - Course Agenda
• Introduction to Project Risk Management
• Overview and Risk Management Fundamentals as per PMBOK5
• Plan Risk Management
o Risk Management Plan Contents
o Create Risk Management Plan
• Communication and Leadership
o Building a Communication Foundation
o General Management and Leadership Skills
o Stakeholder Management
• Identify Risks
o Tools and Techniques for Identifying Risks
o Contents of The Risk Register
o Risk Register’s Update Cycle
• Risk Analysis
o Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
o Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
o Risk Analysis Outputs
• Plan Risk Responses
o Risk Response Planning
o Risk Response Strategies
o Risk Response Planning Outputs
• Risk Monitoring and Control
Zillionventure's training is the best and value for time & money invested. We stand out because our customers
• Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
• Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
• Get accesses to course specific learning videos.
• Get 100% Money back guarantee*.
Early Bird: Booking at least one month prior to the class start date
Venue will be confirmed to the classroom participants one week prior to the workshop start date and online participants will get the session attendance link before 4- 5 days of the training start date. Venue is finalized one week prior to the start date so that we can accommodate last minute rescheduling from the participants and we do not incur additional cost for rescheduling or cancellation.
For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 302-261-9363.
*We also provide the Corporate training at any remote location, if you have group
participants. It can be conducted at your company premises on your preferred dates.
*To know more about the discount and money back, Contact us on chat or email