PMI-ACP® Exam prep Boot Camp - Ottawa, Ontario
This three-day course fulfills the requirements for the PMI ’s 21 hours of training in Agile practices*. Participants will be engaged in a group project where Agile concepts and frameworks will be explained and applied to the course project. At the conclusion of this course, participants should have a solid understanding of the Agile practices and different agile frameworks, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean and FDD, along with the PMI-ACP® exam questions and tactics to answer them.
Friday Mar 6: - 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Sat & Sun Mar 7, 8 - 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
What you will get:
· Interactive and engaging lecture on Agile practices
and frameworks led by project managers who are already PMI-ACP® certified. Our Instructors do not just teach the concepts; they relate them to real cases based on their wealth of industry knowledge.
· Triangile’s PMI-ACP textbook, a course in a book on its own! includes exam tips and tricks and sample questions after each chapter
· Copy of the PMI’s Agile practice guide
· Triangile's unique Agile Frameworks color coded chart. A chart of all the Agile Frameworks. A proven technique to help you memorize and relate processes to each other
· two full exam samples (120 questions) with explanations of the right answers.
· Exam study plan and exam-taking strategy that is proven help you to pass the first time.
· One-on-one personal exam coaching hour with your instructor.**
· Full refund if you are unsuccessful in passing the exam after three attempts within your first year of registering for the exam.***
• One-on-one personal exam coaching hour with your instructor.**
• Full refund if you are unsuccessful in passing the exam after three attempts within your first year of registering for the exam.***
What you will NOT get:
• Fee does not include PMI membership or the PMI-ACP® exam fee.
• Full refund if cancelled in two calendar weeks prior to the start of the course.
• Cancellation within one day to two weeks from the start of the course will result in a 50% refund only.
• No refund will be given for no-shows or cancelling one day prior to start of the course
*Other PMI work experience required; check PMI.org for more details on certification prerequisites.
**Mode of the one-on-one session (phone, online, in-person) to be determined later between the customer and Triangile’s customer service.
**Proof of exam registration is required to qualify for the one-on-one session.
**Instructor may be different than the one offered to you for the course, subject to availability.
**Please allow at least two business weeks prior to the exam date to schedule the one-on-one session.
***Proof of following Triangile’s tips and tactics for taking the exam is required.
***Proof of three unsuccessful attempts to pass the exam is required.