Plant-based Vegetarian Food Cooking Class
Cooking doesn’t need to be boring anymore!
Welcome to Sushama Special - your destination for learning traditional & healthy Indian vegetarian cuisine.
A full course meal to learn and enjoy.
The menu includes the below:
• Aloo Tikki/ Poha/ Upma/ Spiced Sprouts Salad/ Lentil Pancakes(Dal Chilla)
• Chana Masala/ Bhindi Aloo/ Aloo Gobi/ Mixed Vegetable Curry/ Rajma/ Palak Paneer/ Tadka Dal
• Whole Wheat Roti/ Garlic Naan/ Paneer Parantha/ Methi Parantha/ Aloo Parantha/ Lachha Parantha/ Paneer Parantha/ Sattu Parantha
• Saffron Basmati Rice/ Vegetable Biryani/ Vegetable Khichdi
• Cardamom Masala Chai/ Masala Nimbu Shikanji/ Sherbet/ Kheer/ Halwa
Enjoy the sides: Home-made Chutney, Home-made Pickles, Papad during the meal :)
All are welcome, no experience necessary, and everything will be provided.
Participants can expect to be hands-on in the 3-hour culinary experience. Feel free to ask any cooking-related questions during the class.
Emphasis is given on proper techniques, spices and regionality of India’s vast cuisine in the information-dense class – a blend of cooking and culture you don’t want to miss!
The simple act of creating a new recipe and serving it to someone you love in itself creates a special memory. With 30 years of Indian cooking experience, Sushama generously share tips to create an exquisite Indian meal from scratch using spices so you can create Indian specialities at home with ease.
If you have any particular Vegetarian Indian dish, you want to learn, let us know and we shall definitely try to accommodate :)
Any queries, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.