PgMP 3days classroom Training in Halifax, NS
Program Management Professional (PgMP) ® is a credential that is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) to individuals who successfully qualify the PgMP® exam. It certifies individuals as having the requisite experience in program management. It demonstrates their competency to oversee multiple, related projects in order to achieve the strategic goals of the organization.
To be more precise, as a program manager, you’re a senior-level practitioner at the forefront of advancing your organization’s strategic goals. You manage multiple, related projects in a coordinated way, achieving benefits that could not occur if the projects were handled separately. Your leadership is instrumental. With program management maturity, an organization’s projects are far more successful than without it — 76 percent compared to 54 percent according to our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. The Program Management Professional (PgMP) ® is a visible sign of your advanced experience and skill and gives you a distinct advantage in employment and promotion.
PMI - PgMP® certification is an international, expert-level credential designed to ensure skills and knowledge required for Program Managers and a huge experience of Project Managers/Directors to deliver the strategic objectives which enhance business results. PMI PgMP® exam objectives:- Governance- Program life cycle- Benefits Management- Stakeholder management- Strategic program management
The PMI-PgMP® training validates work experience and knowledge of project risk management to manage multiple, related projects and navigate complex activities that span functions, organizations, regions or cultures and to align results with organizational goals. vCare provides study guide for PMI-PGMP® exam.
Our comprehensive workshop covers the Program Management processes and activities from beginning to end, honing your skills in the six prime focus areas: Governance, Prioritization, Escalation, Resource Management, Benefits Management, and Stakeholder Engagement. As a PGMP® credential holder, you will be able to promote better integration and coordination of multiple projects for the overall benefit of the program.
Gain and Maintain Your PGMP
- First phase of evaluation is panel review
- The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions, and you have four hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PGMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
Project Management Context and Concepts Programs vs. projects vs. portfolios Benefit management Stakeholder management
Program Formulation/Initiation: Establishing program direction Defining the program scope and charter Defining accountability, roles, and responsibilities Differentiating between program and project resources Establishing governance, tools, finance, and reporting Identifying success criteria
Program planning: Interface and transition planning, planning program scope, schedule, cost, resources, and quality Planning program communication, risk, and procurement Integrating constituent project plans Determining program deliverables and tasks
Program Execution: Acquiring and developing the program team Performing quality assurance and information distribution Consolidating project and program data Monitoring program performance Chartering constituent projects Assigning project managers and allocating resources establishing consistent project standards
Program Controlling: Controlling program risks, issues, communication, and contracts measuring benefits realization Forecasting simulated program outcomes managing program-level issues applying the change management plan
Closing components and contracts Comparing actual and planned quality, cost, and schedule values executing the transition plan Initiating a benefits-realization measurement Releasing resources Reporting lessons learned
- What are Programs and how are they different from Projects?
- Relationships among Project, Program and Portfolio
- When do Programs arise and in which types of organizations they are predominant?
- How to undertake Program Portfolio Planning?
- Program Lifecycle Management
- Multiple Phases in Program Lifecycle
- Program Benefits Management Lifecycle
- Program Management Processes
- Program Management Knowledge Areas and Processes
- Development of the Program management Plan by integrating the Plans for Component Projects
- Component Transition Management
- Role of Project Health checks in Program Management
- Program Managerial skills – an overview
- The role of Program Management Office (PMO) in successful execution of Programs
- Roadmap for setting up and operationalizing PMOs
- PGMP Complete Reference Guide - based on The Standard for Program Management 4th Edition SPMv4), PMBOK 6th Edition and PGMP Examination Content Outline (ECO)
- 11 Pre-recorded videos
- The Challenger - PGMP Question Bank
- The Pathfinder - Mapping ECO Task and SPMv4
- Assist in completion of PGMP application
- Assist you during audit and panel review
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- PGMP® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps
- 26 PDUs /Contact Hours
Projects in the Program are oriented towards benefit conferment and development of the Organization. With a charter to enable and enhance the industry's competency level and maturity in Program Management, ' PGMP ® Certification Preparatory Workshop' is designed to facilitate the participants to gain an internationally recognized certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI®), USA.
As per PMI®, "Programs are group of related Projects managed in a coordinated way to obtain benefits and control not available from managing them individually"
Is this course right for you?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage large number of related projects, its project managers and stakeholders in order to manage a program that you are leading?
- Are you finding it difficult in aligning organization strategic directives with program objectives and deliver benefits to the organization and your customers?
- Are you able to successfully manage stakeholder expectations representing people from different domains, expertise, and hierarchy levels within internal/external organizations?
- Are you comfortable in managing program budget?
- Are you successful in managing program risks?
- Do you want to learn the best practices to manage a program of any domain, type, size and complexity that may be offered to you?
- Do you want to be a globally recognized and certified program management professional: PGMP? Are you finding it difficult to govern projects and program?
Who Is This Course For?
- Program managers, Project managers
- VPs/AVPs, PMO / PMO consultants
- Anyone leading large-scale program
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 6,000 hours of project management experience
- 10,500 hours of program management experience
- Four-year degree
- 6,000 hours of project management experience
- 6,000 hours of program management experience
Simplykart training is the best and value for time & money invested. We stand out because our customers
- Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
- Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
- Get accesses to course specific learning videos.
- Get 100% Money back guarantee*.
Training Fee: $2199
Early Bird: Booking at least one month prior to the class start date
Venue will be confirmed to the classroom participants one week prior to the workshop start date and online participants will get the session attendance link before 4- 5 days of the training start date. Venue is finalized one week prior to the start date so that we can accommodate last minute rescheduling from the participants and we do not incur additional cost for rescheduling or cancellation.
To know more about our Project Management Professional (PMP) training program, email us at email@example.com or call us at +1 302-261-9363.
*We also provide the Corporate training at any remote location, if you have group
participants. It can be conducted at your company premises on your preferred dates.
*To know more about the discount and money back, Contact us on chat or email