Sundance Solace Society is committed to offering free access to mental health services that utilize horses and nature
Sundance Solace Society is committed to offering free access to mental health services that utilize horses and nature for individuals and groups who have limited financial resources.
We are committed to creating healthy and productive communities through collaborative community efforts, which recognize the uniqueness of individuals. Therefore, our purpose is to:
- Include horses and the natural environment whenever possible in mental health initiatives
- Support more people who have mental health and life challenges by offering Community Therapy Projects through collaboration and grant-writing initiatives
- Collaborate with other organizations to offer re-homing, rehabilitation, and retraining services to horses and animals in need
- Create an Individual Sponsorship Program for people with limited or no resources / funding for mental health services.
- Fundraise for the benefit of horses and humans
Through equity, compassion, and consideration for the unique needs of all creatures, we will work to remove the barriers, such as lack of funding or resources, which keep humans or horses in need from accessing a safe and healthy place of solace.