Ottawa Magazine's Best Restaurants 2020
How Ottawa Magazine is responding to COVID-19
Thank you for your patience while we've been busy working on how best to move forward with Ottawa Magazine's Best Restaurants. Important changes are as follows:
We have currently moved the date from May 5, 2020 to July 21, 2020 at The Horticulture Building At Lansdowne
We will be sharing net profits of all ticket sales equally with participating restaurants to support the restaurant community through this incredibly difficult time
Refund requests are still permitted
Should the need arise, the event will be re-scheduled to the fall of 2020
Please don't hesitate to be in touch with any questions.
The Best Restaurants team
On Tuesday, May 5, Ottawa Magazine will host its annual Best Restaurants event to celebrate the work of the city’s most talented chefs and restaurateurs. This year, the focus is on new restaurants, making it an ideal way to discover the latest additions to Ottawa's thriving food scene.
Along with plenty of wine, cocktails and beer, signature dishes from top restaurants across the city will be presented, offering ticket holders a unique chance to explore Ottawa’s diverse restaurant scene inside the Horticulture Building at Lansdowne Park.
All you have to do is bring your appetite. Don’t miss out as no door tickets will be available on the day of the event.
General Admission: $125
Must be 19+ to attend, includes all sample dishes and beverages.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- All food and drinks are included in the ticket price
- Tickets will not be available on-site
- Dress code is business casual attire
- We highly recommend using a ride service to and from the venue
- Must be 19+ to attend
Is this a sit-down dinner event?
- The format is a standing cocktail reception with food served at food stations.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- We encourage guests to either print out their ticket, or be ready to show proof of purchase on your mobile device when you arrive at the event.