Optimize Your Amazon Redshift for Chartio
August 15th, 2018 10am PT/1pm ET
Often customers run into performance problems with Amazon Redshift.
These problems can cause slow queries and dashboards and failure in data pipelines that impact the delivery of your reports.
While commonly mistaken for Chartio performance issues, it is in all likelihood a misconfiguration of your Amazon Redshift cluster.
In this webinar we will be discussing tips and tricks to help improve your Amazon Redshift experience.
- How to identify & fix common Amazon Redshift performance issues
- How to improve dashboard load times in Chartio
- How to work across your data team to grow with your data volume
Chartio customers who have used the approaches we describe in this webinar have seen the following benefits:
- 10x faster dashboards
- 2x increase in data team productivity
- 25% savings on Amazon Redshift spend
Duration: 45 minutes
Start: 10:00 am PT / 1:00pm ET
- About Our Speakers
Jennifer grew up in the Bay Area and attended Cal Poly SLO receiving her degree in Biomedical Engineering. Prior to joining Chartio, she worked at Oracle as a consultant. Jennifer is now a Chartio customer evangelist where she leads product.
Lars is co-founder and Chief Customer Officer at