Newcomer Entrepreneurship Hub Program - September 2020
Let us help you get started!The Newcomer Entrepreneurship Hub focuses on the entrepreneurial spirit of newcomers and assists in breaking down barriers by helping them to successfully establish a business and/or obtain employment.
Learn how to think like an entrepreneur.
Additionally, the Entrepreneurship Hub (eHub) is available to all Permanent Residents and Convention Refugees as a free co-working space for start-ups that require the space to establish and/or work on their businesses.
Registrations are open for our September 21st cohort with batch timings 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
(IMPORTANT) Please Note:
If you are interested in registering for this program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the registration process. You will need to complete the registration process in order to be eligible to participate.
Please find below the upcoming cohort details and the eligibility criteria.
- Immigration status: Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee
- English Proficiency: CLB 4 and higher or IELTS 4 and higher
Upcoming cohort program:
- September 21, 2020 - November 22, 2020
- Timing 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- This will be instructor-led online webinars and digital classes for our clients.
- The links and resources will be shared after the registration is completed.