Mr Ottawa Bear 2020 Weekend
The Mr Ottawa Bear 2020 Weekend is three days of fun and camaraderie for bears (large and/or furry gay men) and bear admirers.
Some of the activities are free and some are ticketed events.
Starting on January 11 you will be able to purchase tickets for individual events but the VIP Weekend Pass is still the most economical way to attend all the great events and it includes an MOB t-shirt.
If you're not purchasing the VIP pass and you're planning to forgo the awesome Bear Brunch, the fun Wet Paws Pool Party or the sumptuous Sweet Bear Dessert Party, then at least be sure to add an MOB 2020 t-shirt to your order. It features the MOB logo embroidered on the breast and is the perfect keepsake to bring home with you.
Remember, all profits from sales and events will help raise funds for
Please note that all events are adults-only (19+) and are open to bears (furry and/or large gay men) and bear admirers.
Here is a list of the weekend's activities. For more details, consult our
Friday January 24:
- Sweet Bear Desserts (ticketed): 6:30pm-8:00pm - Arts Court Theatre
- Meet the Meat Social: 8:00pm-10:00pm - Arts Court Theatre
- Bear Hydration: 10:00pm-??? - T's Pub on Somerset
Saturday, January 25:
- Bear Brunch (ticketed): 11:00am-1:00pm - Tuckers Marketplace
- Wet Paws Pool Party (ticketed): 2:00pm-4:00pm - Champagne Pool
- Mr Ottawa Bear Competition (ticketed): 6:00pm-10:00pm - Arts Court Theatre
- Celebrate MOB: 10:30pm-??? - T's Pub on Somerset
Sunday, January 26:
- Survivor's Brunch (a-la-carte): 10:00am-12:00am - Eggspectation (
- Bears on Ice - Skating on the Canal: 1:00pm-2:30pm - Rideau Canal
- Board Games: 2:30pm-5:00pm - The Loft
- Bear Hydration: 3:30pm-5:30pm - T's Pub
To reserve a place at the Survivor's brunch, consult our