MOVE IT MONDAYS - Pay As You Go
Start your week off on the Right Foot (or left)
Join Stride and Stretch for a new approach in movement – YogaHikes. We combine hiking with yogabreaks for an active, fun, and social way to have a cardio-based yoga experience while exploring the great in and aroung the Guelph Area.
YogaHikes help people feel good, strong, mobile and capable for the long term; thereby contributing to our overall physical and mental health for the long term.
These hikes are suitable for all skill levels (able to walk at least 30min without stopping at a good talking pace). The hiking will be primarily on paved trails, sidewalks, alhough we will go up hills and numerous steps. Leashed pets are always welcome.
What You Need to Know:
- Meet at the Covered Bridge on Gordon Street
- Hike/walk approximately 1 hour
- 1-2 Yogabreaks - up to 15min (weather dependent)
- Appropriate footwear is mandatory (good tread & ice grips in winter)
- Clothing – layers are best (base, insulating and shell)
- Hat, mitts (warmer than gloves) & scarf (helps with wind)
- Backpacks or lumbar/fannypacks are best for carrying personal items (Health Card, lip balm, etc.)
- Bringing your own water bottle is encouraged
Join us for a coffee/tea/hot chocolate following our YogaHike.