Montreal's Company Culture Conference by Pronexia
In 2015, we organized a unique, day-long event unlike any of its kind (the very first in Canada): an introductory exploration to company culture. We have since then made it an annual not-to-be-missed event for Montreal HR professionals, entrepreneurs and business leaders. While our conferences have covered several topics since then, it has become clear that everything comes back to company culture – and we were compelled to dive deeper with it.
We will bring the knowledge, the world-class speakers, the amazing unconference-like environment with a carefully curated group of attendees. Leave your business card at the office, bring your opinions.
All About the Event:
- All-day offsite event taking place in a stunning Montreal venue
- Inclusive + diverse talks in both English and French
- World-class speakers + thought-leaders from top organizations in the city
- Breakfast, lunch, cocktails and excellent coffee
- 30-minute speaker-sessions; 1-hour workshops; plenty of time for networking
- Learning, knowledge-sharing, and tangible take-aways that can be implemented immediately
Some of the Topics We’ll Be Covering:
- How to implement a culture of creativity as a recruitment and retention tool
- Engaging millennial employees as a company’s best brand ambassadors
- The “A to Z” on creating and optimizing the ultimate company retreats
- Mental health in the workplace: awareness, understanding, and best practices
- 85% of millennials want to work remotely; how do you build an efficient + effective program?
- Leveraging social media as part of a successful employer branding strategy
- Navigating a new marriage: merging two cultures post merger/acquisition
- Culture that authentically supports diversity
- Who drives culture change in organizations
For Information & Contact:
Get the vibe by watching our last event recap:
Be a thought-leader - change your organization. Join us!