Master Public Speaking at Goodyear Toastmasters
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all meetings for the future, until further notice, will be held online. You can still join our meetings as a guest via the Zoom app.
Please drop a comment here with your email address or if you wish to privately send your email, contact us at [masked]. Or go to our website at www.goodyeartoastmasters.com and use the "Contact Us" form. We will send you a link with instructions on how to join our meetings.
Have you ever felt uncomfortable speaking in front of a crowd?
Have you ever wished you could be more confident in social and professional settings?
Do you ever think about what you should have said after the moment has already passed?
Don t worry, you re not alone.
Take a moment and just imagine what life could be like if you had the ability to confidently speak in front of a group of strangers. Picture yourself being in command and holding everyone s attention during business meetings, parties and other social gatherings.
Toastmasters is about more than simply public speaking. It s about giving you the skills and confidence you need to become a better leader in today s society.
Come join us at one, two or more of our weekly meetings and discover how you can unlock your hidden potential.
Here is everything you need to know about Goodyear Toastmasters weekly meetups:
• Meetings start at 6:45 PM sharp. We suggest you arrive no later than 6:30 PM to settle in and do some networking before we begin.
• 95% of our meetings take place in the Etobicoke Civic Centre, either in the main boardroom, council chambers, or one of the rooms downstairs. Check the sign or ask security where to find us. For more info and directions click here. (
• The 5% of the time we are not at the Civic Centre is when we were unable to get a booking and had to go somewhere else. Changes to venues are posted here.
• It s free to attend as a guest and you can join us as many times as you would like. However, to get the full benefit from Toastmasters you must pay an annual membership fee.
• Don t worry about the low attendance numbers on Meetup. Members do not RSVP here. We use the club website instead. Meetup is primarily a place for us to recruit newcomers such as yourself.
If you have any additional questions, the best way to get a response is to visit our club website (