LSSBB Certification Classroom Training in Windsor, ON
Flintstone Learning is offering you Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training program is designed by experts and we ensure that our participants pass their Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification exam in the first attempt.
Our 4 days of LSSBB certification training comes with 100% pass rate, 100% money back assurance, high quality of eLearning course material, LSSBB exam simulations and many more. We help individual and corporate companies for their required on demand training and certification courses at their place and on their convenient time.
All our certification trainings are guaranteed to run classes across over the globe. We offer trainings in 4 modes of learning self-study, live instructor based online classroom training, Classroom / in person classroom training, in-house / corporate training.
Our LSSBB classroom training will be conducted by certified lean six sigma black belt or master black belt with having 20 years of experience. You will be taught in the right way and assist you with understanding of tools, methodologies and techniques that will empower you to lead Lean and Six Sigma projects. Gain in-depth knowledge of all aspects of DMAIC and standard principles of Lean Management. Learn the core principles of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and deliver projects with high-quality and success rate.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training key features includes:
- 4 days of Instructor led training
- Industry best Master Black Belt Instructor
- High Quality e-Learning Content with 180 days free access (worth $299)
- Get 32 PDU certificate
- Approved courseware from TUV
- Six Sigma Green Belt simulation tests
- Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Fee Included
- Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn with us?
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma
- Project Initiation and Leadership
- Voice of the Customer
- Process Mapping
- Measurements and Basic Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Charting Process Behavior
- Identifying Root Cause
- Hypothesis Testing
- Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- Kaizen Toolset
- The Process Control Plan
- 5-S Approach
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Practice exam
- Feedback on Day 4
Who should attend LSSBB training?
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is most suitable for Quality Engineers, Quality Analysts and Managers, Quality System Managers, Quality Supervisors, Quality Auditors and Professionals seeking to learn and practice Lean and Six Sigma Principles.
Why choose Flintstone Learning?
- Trusted by fortune 500 companies
- The highest passing rate in the industry
- High-quality course material
- Supported by 200+ well-experienced instructors
- 24/7 dedicated support
- Job Planner, an online recruitment portal to enhance your career
- Highly experienced management from the training industry
- End to end feedback system to support your learning process
Note: Coupon Code FLINT20 to Get 20% Discount
Get an Samsung Tab as Complimentary, if you register on or before 15 days prior to the training date.
Other Training Course: CAPM | PMP | LSSGB | LSSBB | LSSGB & LSSBB | CBAP | DevOps | PMI-ACP | Prince2