LSAT Course Toronto (January 2020) - All-Inclusive LSAT Mastery Program
Want to write the LSAT in March or April 2020?
The LSAT Mastery program ensures your success on the LSAT by providing you with:
Goal setting and study plan:
✓ 1 on 1 goal setting session with a Senior LSAT Trainer
✓ Personalized study plan based on your admission goals and your available time to study
✓ Free full-length evaluation LSAT test to benchmark your skill level
✓ 48 hours of in-person training in small classes of not more than 12 students
✓ Video recordings for every class you miss
✓ Comprehensive homework adapted to your learning style to help you learn and retain
✓ Personalized feedback after each practice test you write in class
✓ All course materials are provided as part of your course fee
Personalized study support:
✓ Study plan review throughout and after the course
✓ Phone and email support by your LSAT trainer
✓ FREE course repeat guarantee for the full 12 months
✓ 3 hours of private tutoring included with your course
During the LSAT Mastery study program, you will learn all topics that appear on all sections on the exam, including:
✓ Logic Games
✓ Logical Reasoning
✓ Reading Comprehension
✓ Writing Sample
- Sunday, January 19, 2020: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Diagnostic Test #1)
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Logic Games #1)
- Sunday, January 26, 2020: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Logical Reasoning #1)
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Reading Comprehension #1)
- Sunday, February 02, 2020: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Logic Games #2)
- Wednesday, February 05, 2020: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Logical Reasoning #2)
- Sunday, February 09, 2020: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Practice Test #2)
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Reading Comprehension #2)
- Sunday, February 16, 2020: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Logical Reasoning #3)
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Logic Games #3)
- Sunday, February 23, 2020: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Practice Test #3)
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Logical Reasoning #4)
Recommended Real LSAT Exam Dates: March 30 or April 25, 2020.
Please register early as our classes have limited capacity to guarantee teaching excellence and individual attention to all students. In addition, we will recommend pre-work that will improve your class experience and will ensure maximum value from the program.
Please note a telephone or in-person admission interview is required before your seat is confirmed. Please pre-register using the link above and we will respond within 24 hours to schedule your admission consultation. If we do not hear from you within 7 days, your ticket will be cancelled and your seat in the course will be released.
For complete terms and conditions, as well as the course repeat policy, please visit
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often is the LSAT Mastery Program offered?
The LSAT Mastery Program is offered 4 times per year and is designed to match the preparation cycle for each of the LSAT exams offered in Toronto. For the complete schedule of upcoming courses, please visit our website at
2. How long has Admit Master been in business?
Admit Master was founded as part of a private college in Toronto in 1998 and has been operating as an independent test prep centre since 2012. In addition to LSAT prep, Admit Master offers a very popular
3. Why do I need to pre-register and attend an admission interview before enrolling in the program?
The LSAT Mastery Program is a highly personalized program with small classes and lots of individual support. This program frequently sells out. For this reason we meet with every student prior to enrollment into the program to ensure the right fit and your full commitment to study.
4. Why are the program fees?
The standard program fee is $1,399. If you register early, you could save up to $150 (save $150 when you register at least 30 days before the start of the course, and $100 when you register at least 7 days before the start of the course).
5. How do I confirm my seat in class?
Please book the free admissions ticket on this page. We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the program details and cofirm your seat in class. A partially refundable deposit of $500 will be required to book your seat.