On-line Certification on "HACCP and GMP for the Food Industry" - Start today!
Welcome to Crown College of Canada, a United Nations' training vendor (UNGM#548271) registered with 27 UN agencies.
Get your fast track Online Crown College Certificate in HACCP and GMP for the Food Industry at an affordable fee.
This course is equivalent to 39-hour online or hybrid certification course at the cost of $531 granted by the Crown College of Canada.
Please note: Once registered here, you will receive the link to online course materials withing 24 hours.
If you have opted for the On-line plan: Once you have covered the online course materials at your own pace, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for grading and receiving your certification.
If you have opted for the Hybrid plan: Once you have covered the online course
After the successful completion of your on-line evaluation process, participants will be sent by regular mail an official printed certificate granted by the Crown College of Canada in HACCP and GMP for the Food industry.
- Fundamentals of Food Safety
- Food Quality Management System
- Food GMP
- Premise – design, construction, lighting, water supply, utilities
- Equipment – design, installation, maintenance, calibration
- Sanitation & Pest Control
- Transportation & Storage – raw materials, in-process, and finished products
- Personnel-hygiene, training, cleanliness, communicable diseases
- Recall and Complaints
- Introduction to HACCP
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Principles
- HACCP Applications in the Food Industry
- HACCP development
- Elements of a HACCP Quality Plan
- Developing a HACCP Team
- Performing Hazard Analysis
- Identifying Critical Control Points and Critical Limits
- HACCP Implementation and Maintenance
- HACCP Forms
- Constructing Flow Diagrams
- Monitoring Systems
- Document Magement and Record Keeping
- Quality Standards and ISO
- Control of Allergens
- CFIA/OMAFRA Guidelines for the Application of the HACCP System establishment
- Audit and Inspection