Legal Start Session
Please Join us on April 15, 2020, at 5:00 PM in our Blackstone Lounge. We are holding session to answer any questions you may have regarding startups, business and entrepreneurship. We will have a casual discussion which will cover topics including:
- Choosing a business structure, and tax savings for corporations
- Pros and Cons of a sole proprietor vs corporation vs partnership
- Importance of having written contracts with clients and suppliers
- How to protect your confidential information and know-how
- Protecting your IP – basic steps on registering a trademark
- Things to watch out for when entering into a lease
- Learn about our Legal Start program where we offer fixed fee legal packages for startups
This is a no cost session to meet with our lawyers, participate in discussions in relation to potential challenges and roadblocks a new business may face in addition to covering general topics surrounding legal matters. Work together with our lawyers to determine what legal services you might require based on the needs of your business. You may also request a fixed fee quote - there will be no added surprises allowing you to concentrate on your budget.
Learn more on our
We look forward to meeting with you.