Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Ottawa on Jun 13th-15th 2018
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification will enable you to easily complete successful projects by building your problem-solving muscles. Focusing on customers’ needs, this approach utilizes data driven tools, team based decision making, and a rigorous methodology to solve problems related to quality, time , cost, waste and to ensure that the solutions are sustained over time.
In recent times many organizations have used the cutting edge advantage of Innovation to come up with “Out of the Box” ideas that have radically improved processes.
Through this program, participants will be able to:
Understand Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology
Learn and apply skills in project management, process management, lean, change management, and basic statistical analysis
Understand the Green Belt’s role in a successful Lean Six Sigma deployment
Characterize the equation y = f(x)
Properly scope, define and lead Lean Six Sigma projects
Transition projects from phase to phase
Close out projects upon completion
• Balanced Scorecard
• CTQ Prioritization matrix
• Project Charter
• High Level Process Map and SIPOC
• Performance standards
• Attribute Agreement Analysis
• Statistical measures
• Sigma Level
• Process Capability indices – Cp, Cpk
• Process Mapping
• VA/NVA Analysis
• Failure modes and effects analysis
• Qualitative Screening using Affinity diagram, Fishbone
• Graphical plot—Pareto Plots,Histogram, Box Plot, Scatter Plots
• Hypothesis testing— F– test,t test, ANOVA, Bartlett test,Chi-square test, 2-proportion test
• Simple Linear Correlation &Regression
• 5S, Visual Standards, Poka Yoke, Benchmarking
• Pugh Matrix, Nominal group technique, Multi Voting
• Pilot and Full Scale Implementation plan
• Control Plan including Audit/Inspection plans
• Statistical Process Control using Control Charts
• Lesson Learnt and Handover to Process Owner
• Financial benefits and Project Closure
Many organizations have been benefitted with Six Sigma through –
Improving productivity of workforce by 20% for an Insurance company
Reduction of overall cost of the program by 15% for an Application Management company
Improving customer satisfaction by 10% for a Top 5 Telecom player
Customer on-boarding process cycle time reduction by 30% for an MNC bank
Reduction of errors and rework by 30%
Reduction of manufacturing lead time from 14 days to 2 days.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Open mind and lots of energy
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org PH: +1 469 666 9332
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to other participants 7 days prior to the class.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you will be able to change your e-mail or name during the class.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to:
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, we will be able to change it during the class.
Regus Ottawa Address: 343 Preston St, Ottawa, ON K1S 1N4, Canada, Ottawa, ON, Canada