Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with CP/IASSC Exam Voucher in Montreal(2019)
Welcome to Certification Planner Lean Six Sigma Green Belt 4 days Bootcamp. My name is Lisa Kelly and I will be your learning consultant. Lead and manage a team of quality improvement projects by becoming a Lean and Six Sigma Green Belt certified. Improve the quality and delivery of projects by implementing a continuous improvement process within your organization. LSSGB certification demonstrates your knowledge and skills to employers, recruiters, and stakeholders. Certification Planner, LLC offers a guarantee to run In-Person Classroom Training in over 120+ cities across North America.
Choose between LSSGB with CP exam or LSSGB with the IASSC exam. CP offers an open book online exam with multiple attempts and passes guarantee. IASSC offers a closed book exam with just one attempt. Click here to read the difference between CP and IASSC exams.
LSSBB with CP exam: $1899 | LSSBB Plus with IASSC exam: $2299
Let’s begin with what is included in the course
● IASSC or CP Exam Voucher
● 4 days of an intensive in-person learning program
● IASSC, ASQ, and CP aligned LSSGB study guide
● 2 Exam-based mock tests
● Tips and Tricks by a certified instructor
● 100% pass guarantee
● 35 PDU’s certificate
● Dedicated support by LSSBB certified staff
Lean Six Sigma has been used from ages and is considered to the gold standard in quality management. Certification Planner, LLC courseware is aligned with IASSC, ASQ and CP guidelines. The course includes Real life examples and case studies using DMAIC methodologies which will enable you to initiate continuous improvement in your organization along with improving your career prospects.
CP Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) Courseware is developed by a team of Master LSS certified instructors to guarantee quality learning experience and to achieve the outcome of this course. Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) Bootcamp includes complimentary access to E-learning material, E-Book, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) study guide, chapter-end quizzes, 200 exam-based practice questions, IASSC close book or CP open book exam voucher and 100% Money back guarantee (on CP open book exam).
● Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma
● Green Belt roles and responsibilities
● Organization goals and Continuous improvement process
● DMAIC Methodologies
o Define Phase
o Measure Phase
o Analyze Phase
o Improve Phase
o Control Phase
● Lean Management
● Exam Passing Tips and Tricks
● Feedback Session
Who can apply for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
Professionals looking to pursue a career in quality management and continuous improvement can apply for the LSSGB certification.
LSSGB Examination Fee:
The examination fee for LSSGB is included in the registration fee.
How can I appear for Lean Six Sigma Certification?
You have two options of institutions to appear for your LSSGB certification. You can either select IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Certification Planner's Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
· Certification Planner's LSSGB Certification Exam: Simply send an email to our champ at firstname.lastname@example.org once you are ready to take an exam. You will receive access to CP online exam portal with multiple attempts within 48 hours to your registered email address.
· However, if you opt the IASSC LSSGB certification exam, You will receive the exam voucher within 72 hours. Apply the voucher on www.iassc.com to schedule an exam within 6 months from the voucher issue date.
CP’s Open Book examination:
· Exam format: Online open book
· No. of questions: 100
· Time: 3 Hours
· Multiple choices: Yes
· Attempts: 3
· Passing Score: 65% or above
· Portal Validity: 7 Days
IASSC Closed Book:
· No. of questions: 150
· Time: 4 Hours
· Multiple choices: Yes
· Passing Score: 580 points out of 750
· Exam Voucher Validity: 1 year
#LeansixsigmaClassroomtraining #Greenbelt #LeanSixsigma #LSSGBclassroom #Qualitymanagement #NewYork #Seattle #Washington DC #Baltimore #Philadelphia #Boston #Atlanta #Raleigh #Miami #Tulsa #Houston #Denver #Phoenix #San Francisco #Los Angeles #SanDiego #OrangeCounty #Portland #CorporateTraining #Sixsigma #yellowbelt #Blackbelt #LSSBB #ComboLeansixsigma
Address: 2150 South 1300 East Suite 500
Salt Lake City, UT 84106