Lean Six Sigma Black Belt-4 days Classroom Training in Calgary, AB
Welcome to ExamPrepPro! Attend our 4 days Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) training program with 100% pass rate, high quality course material, LSSBB exam, simulations and much more.
We offer LSSGB, PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL Foundation, Big Data and Hadoop, Digital Marketing and other certification programs every month. Visit exampreppro.com or call 408-878-3096 or scroll down to view all dates.
Our LSSBB program includes:
- 4 days of intensive Classroom by our Lead LSS Instructor
- Globally approved certification
- Course material designed and developed by experts
- Simulations to support your preparation
- Access to Quality Management Webinars
- Industry based case studies to enhance learning
- Exam voucher with 6 months validity
- Trainers’ Feedback, Preparation techniques and Notes
- 35 PDU’s Certificate
- 100% Guarantee on passing the exam in 1st attempt
- 24/7 customer support and Dedicated Learning Consultant
About the Course
ExamPrepPro Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training program is designed and developed by Lean Six Sigma Experts to ensure that our participants pass the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam in the first attempt. Our lead instructors will give you an introduction to the tools, techniques and methodologies that will empower you to lead Lean Six Sigma projects.
We assist individuals in developing the critical skills required to manage projects with high success rate and begin Lean and Six Sigma journey to stand out from the crowd. Our program provides an in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of six sigma tools, D-M-A-I-C and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.
Why Choose ExamPrepPro?
- Panel of globally acclaimed instructors with over 15 years of LSS experience.
- 100% value for your money. We assure your success in LSSBB examination and if you don’t pass. We refund your money*
- 6 months of Q&A support
- 100% pass rate in all LSS exams
- Define: Clearly, articulate the current state.
- Measure: Establish the magnitude of the problem.
- Analyze: Systematically establish the reasons for the problem.
- Improve: Determine and refine your solutions.
- Control: Put the right controls in to sustain the gains.
For individual or corporate training inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 408-878-3096.