Leadership Strategies Workshop: Delegation - Burlington
No time to get things done?
Tired of things slipping through the cracks?
Need to hold your people accountable?
Delegation (rather than dumping) can be used to develop people or to achieve specific organizational outcomes. Identifying who is ready for delegation and using a collaborative process clarifies the level of control needed to affix accountability.
At the end of this quick workshop, you will be able to:
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to develop and train others
- Communicate clear performance standards for follow-up and accountability
- Plan and prepare for a delegation meeting
- Understand the Empowerment Cycle
- How to delegate to your boss or people that don't report to you too!
Event Tuition: $27.99 (+ HST).
If you are a Dale Carnegie Graduate, your admission is FREE. Or 2 can attend for the price of 1.