Laughter Yoga Leader Certification - 2020
**Original Date: April 2020**
**Postponed to later date due to Covid19. Date to be confirmed.**
**Email info@TheLaughingHour.com to be added on the contact list once the date has been set.**
Laughter Yoga Leader Certification
Edmonton (APRIL 25-26 )
Hosted by The Laughing Hour
Bring more Laughter to your life!
If you are interested in personal growth...
If you love to spread joy...
If you are a recreational director, a yoga teacher, a school teacher, or you work in a seniors home...
Or if you love to laugh... THIS IS FOR YOU !
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader and help spread laughter in schools, social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the workplace.
What is Laughter Yoga
Laughter yoga is quite different from "traditional yoga" as there are no yoga poses. The best way to imagine what a laughter yoga session looks like is by viewing this interview CTV News offered The Laughing Hour:
This 2-day certification regroups link-minded individuals looking for a way to bring more laughter in the world. What you can expect from this weekend is both theoretical content and practical content where we get to practice facilitating a laughter yoga session in a safe space with each other before each going out on our own. This guarantees a lot of laughter and fun ! :)
*The Edmonton address is to be confirmed closer to the date
** Limited spots
What you will learn
- How to facilitate a Laughter Yoga session
- The benefits of laughter
- The growth of laughter practices for health purposes
- How to start a Laughter Yoga Club
- The history of Laughter Yoga
- How to monetize your services with laughter yoga
- Various laughter exercises to do on your own or with a group (you will leave with a list of possible exercises)
- What is being done around the world with laughter yoga
- And much more
Benefits of Laughter Yoga:
- Releases stress
- Increases productivity and academic performance
- Creates a positive environment within and without
- Enhances creativity
- Boost wellness and self-confidence
- Facilitates better blood circulation
- Great for the immune system
- Promotes healthy emotional development
- Temporary pain relief
- Softens attitudes towards life challenges
- and the list goes on and on and on
2 Full Days, Saturday and Sunday from 9-5
$365.00 CAD which includes:
- Laughter Yoga Leader certificate (printed)
- Snacks, Coffee, and Tea
- The latest training Manual (with everything you need to know): Laughter Yoga International University
- 6-month FREE access to Laughter Yoga Prozone (a membership website with access to what is being done around the world in terms of laughter)
- Two optional group video conference calls to follow-up on your progress after the training including a Q&A period (1 month after, and 2 months after)
- A ceremony to receive your certificate where your friends and family members are invited (Sunday, April 26th in the afternoon)
- A lifetime of sharing laughter with those around you
Please take note that:
- A 50$ non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot.
- Limited spots are available to ensure everyone receives adecate training
- To process the entire payment (or to pay the remaining amount after your 50$ deposit), please e-transfer the amount to info@TheLaughingHour.com
What to bring
- Yoga mat or blanket
- Your lunch (snacks will be provided)
- Water bottle
- Comfortable clothes (layers are better)
- Your willingness to laugh and have a great time :)
Maude Bombardier, Laughter Yoga Teacher
A driven optimist on a mission to sparkle joy everywhere she goes, Maude Bombardier is the founder of The Laughing Hour. Launched in 2018, her company brings laughter yoga mostly in the corporate setting. She has also facilitated laughter yoga sessions in schools, seniors homes, and yoga studios.
She has traveled from Vancouver to Montreal to offer sessions, from Calgary to Peace River within Alberta, and has been asked to be a keynote speaker at various events sharing her story about why she chooses to spread laughter through laughter yoga. Her company has been featured on CTV News, CBC Radio, Radio-Canada, City TV News Edmonton, along with podcasts in both Canada and the USA.
Maude’s passion for promoting well-being goes beyond The Laughing Hour. This entrepreneur graduated with a degree in Psychology at Bishop’s University after studying for two years in Early Childhood and Elementary Education at Concordia University. She had a French happiness radio show that aired weekly in Edmonton where she talked about various scientific studies suggesting how to flourish happiness in your own life.
A strong believer in giving back, Maude sits on the board of directors of a French sports federation in Alberta, and volunteers at Pilgrims Hospice, an end-of-life facility that brings compassionate care to their patients and their caregivers.
She does not pretend she's a happiness expert, but rather an eternal student that loves sharing and learning on the subject of laughter, well-being, and a balanced life.
PS. Maude is pronounced like “Beast Mode” or “Happy Mode”. :)
INSTAGRAM: @The_LaughingHour OR @Maude.Bombardier