Knowledge Management Training in Mississauga on Nov 15th 2018
The Encarta Dictionary defines knowledge management as the organization of intellectual resources and information systems within a business environment. Sounds pretty simple, right? Take a moment, though, and think about all the information that each person has in their brain. That’s a lot of knowledge!
The Knowledge Management workshop will give participants the tools that they will need to begin implementing knowledge management in your organization, no matter what the size of the company or the budget. Wherever there are humans working together for one goal, there is knowledge to be harvested, stored, and dispensed as needed.
After completing this course, Individuals will be able to demonstrate their understanding of:
- Understanding Knowledge Management
- The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
- The New Knowledge Management
- Paradigm Implications and Applications
- Knowledge Management Models
- Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
- Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
- Tips for Success
Module One: Understanding Knowledge Management
- What is Knowledge
- What is Knowledge Management
- A Brief History
- Applications in the Workplace
Module Two: Dos and Donâ€™ts
- Data, Information, and Knowledge
- The Tacit Mode
Module Three: The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
- Understanding Episodes
Module Four: The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Paradigms of the Past
- The New Paradigm
- Implications and Applications
- The Knowledge Management Endgame
Module Five: Knowledge Management Models
- The Nonaka and Takeuchi Model (SECI)
- Wiig Model
- Kakabadse Model
- Boisot Model
Module Six: Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Why Rationale is Necessary
- Building a Business Case
- Finding Success Stories
- The Commodization/Customization Model
Module Seven: Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
- Components of a Knowledge Management Definition
- Customizing the Components
- Creating a KMBOK
Module Eight: Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
- Gathering Support
- Identifying Opportunities for Revenue Streams
- Key Knowledge Management Techniques
- A Map for Success
- The No-Budget Scenario
Module Nine: Tips for Success
- About the Chief Knowledge Officer
- Knowledge Management Skill Checklist
- The Knowledge Management Imperative
- The Hype Curve
- Barriers and Helpers to Success
Module Ten: Advance Topics
- The Knowledge Management Maturity Model
- Absorptive Capacity
- Process Model Types
Module Eleven: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Open mind and lots of energy
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: email@example.com PH: +1 469 666 9332
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to other participants 7 days prior to the class.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you will be able to change your e-mail or name during the class.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to:
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, we will be able to change it during the class.
For more details Visit
Matheson Boulevard East 2425, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada