OUR KIDS Montreal Private School Expo & Information Day
Not all private schools are the same. In fact, many are fundamentally different from your preconceived ideas. Choices have evolved dramatically and you have new options that break the mold of old stereotypes.
Choosing the wrong school can have a profound impact on the happiness and development of your child. To make the right decision, you must have have the right information. This is the must attend private school fair in the Montreal region. Plus, all attending families are entered for a chance to win $5,000 towards tuition.
- Panel discussion with with education and school leaders from the top private an independent schools in the region. Moderated by Our Kids - Canada's trusted private school expert.
- Determine your eligability requirements for enrolling into english speaking schools
- Learn a proven step-by-step approach for finding the right school (from preschool through high-school)
- Get an inside look at what schools look for in applicants and how to get into your top choice school
- Learn about ways to save money on tution with scholarships, bursaries and tax savings
- Speak with current students about their experiences and network with like-minded parents
- Meet with 30 top schools in just one day
ALL ATTENDEES ALSO RECEIVE:
- Free welcome tote-bag
- Copy of the exclusive Our Kids 20th Anniversary Private School Guide
- Free 30-day crash course in choosing the right school
- Access to indepth and detailed student and parent reviews of all schools
- Chance to win $5,000 towards your child's tuition
At the expo you'll meet with reps from the best local private and independent schools, plus international boarding schools. Whether you're 99% sure of your next school choice, or just starting out, a couple of hours at the Our Kids Montreal Private School Expo will give you the information you need to make the right choice.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is available in the multi-level indoor parking facility. Entrance is located at 2055 rue Metcalfe (behind the Centre). Take the Centre Mont-Royal elevators and go up to level M, follow signage to exhibit hall on 3rd floor.
Are kids welcome at the event?
Yes, bring the entire family. The schools would love to meet your learners, and we always recommend invovling children in the decision (especially older children).
2200 Rue Mansfield, Montréal, QC, Canada