July 15-19: Creative Picnic with Yoga and Mindfulness (Ages 4-11)
Summer Camp Week 2
Monday, July 15 - Friday, July 19 (5 classes)
Time: 9 am - 4 pm
Join us for a week-long creative escape! We will use the “taster” approach to try new techniques with some of our favorite mediums (clay, paper, and paint) and serve up a week of fun-filled creativity. We will wrap up each camp day with a Yoga and Mindfulness session led by Teachers in Training with Young Yoga Masters.
Instructor: Elena Espinoza, Heather Kuzyk, and Kevin Willson
Please note: If courses are purchased at member price, and membership is not active, you will be charged for the membership.
ART MATERIALS for children’s classes are included in the registration fee.
WHAT TO WEAR? Clothing may get messy from the materials used in the class. Closed-toe shoes are mandatory.
WHAT TO BRING? Snacks that are nut free. We appreciate your cooperation!
ALLERGY OR SPECIAL NEEDS? Important - Remember to notify us on your registration form if the student has an allergy, health concern or a learning disability that could impact participation in the class. We want to ensure the best possible experience.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY Refunds are cheques payable to registrants, subject to the following:
1. The AGB reserves the right to cancel or combine classes if minimum enrollment is not met.
2. If a course is canceled, registrants will be notified up to a week prior to class start.
3. Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Creative Programs Coordinator.
4. No refunds will be given after the 2nd week of classes.
5. Except for courses canceled by the gallery, all refunds will be subject to a twenty-five dollar administration charge and a pro-rated deduction for classes up to AND including the date of the refund request.
6. Refunds will be issued within six weeks of the cancellation.
7. Save your receipt for tax purposes.