Introduction to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training in Montreal ,Quebec, Canada for Beginners | Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega OpenSpan, UiPath, Nice, WorkFusion (RPA) Robotic Process Automation Training Course Bootcamp
Robotic process automation (or RPA) is an emerging form of business process automation technology based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence (AI) workers.
This course is meant for the beginners who would like to learn everything about RPA and how to implement RPA.
Weekdays Only Class Schedule
This class will be held on weekdays (Monday and Wednesday every week) from 6:30-8:30 pm US Pacific time (PST) each day beginning May 13 and ending on June 12, 2019.
There will no classes held during the week of May 27, 2019
See at the bottom for Detailed Weekly/Daily Course Schedule with option to check your local date and time if you are in a different time zone.
This class will cover basic concepts of Robotoc Process Automation including UI Automation concepts, building workflows using RPA, several types of data inside a workflow, Desktop, Web Automation, debugging a workflow, Reusing automation that invokes workflow and templates, how to organize a real-world workflow automation project.
Who should attend
This class can be taken by professionals such as those who are interested in automating UI workflows for their day to day work, IT professionals, accounting, operations, IT staff and consultants supporting client using RPA
- Past and Present Overview of process automation
- Robotic Process Automation Concepts
- UI Automation and System Activities
- User Events, Recorder and Scraping
- Workflow and Data Manipulation
- Programming and Troubleshooting
- Existing RPA solutions and vendors Landscape - Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega OpenSpan, UiPath, Nice and WorkFusion
- Front office vs back office robots
- How to evaluate a good process to automate
- Hands on labs - Reviewing your existing systems and processes, web scraping, web automation, desktop automation
- Workflow branching
- Tools and techniques for debugging workflow
- Deploying RPA in production
- RPA best practices
- Collecting data generated by robots
- RPA Roles
- Scalability and Security aspects of RPA
Detailed Weekly/Daily Course Schedule
This course is attended by students from across all time zones in US, Canada and countries around the world including UK, many European and Asian Countries as well as Australia. Please check your Local Date and time for the first session and subsequent sessions as well.
May 13, 2019 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST) May 15, 2019 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST) May 20, 2019 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST) May 22, 2019 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST) June 3, 2019 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST) June 5, 2019 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST) June 10, 2019 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST) June 12, 2019 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Canada