Introduction to Python Programming
Python has had explosive growth in interest in the last few years. It is a simple yet powerful language with many libraries available that make complex programs simple to write.
This four-part course will give you an introduction to programming in Python. We will cover fundamental programming concepts common to all languages, and you will get a good foundation in Python.
The course consists of four 2 hour lessons and four 2 hour labs. Total 16 hours. There are also 4 mandatory home assignments.
You will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course and assignments.
Who should take this course?
- Data analysts who are considering transitioning to a data science role
- People considering a career in software development or a similar field
- Anyone who wants to learn programming
What do you get?
- Write real programs from day one
- Personalized training
- A great foundation for programming in Python
- Non-alcoholic drinks and light snacks will be served
- Certificate of Completion
- No prior programming knowledge required
- You need to bring your own laptop (Windows/Linux/macOS), you will not need to install anything on your laptop.
- You need access to a free Google account (such as Gmail)
We offer a range of courses in programmin, Machine Learning and Data Science in Mississauga, Toronto, and Scarborough. See