Infill Industry Insights Symposium
You’re invited to the City of Edmonton’s Infill Industry Insights Symposium (Webinars):
The City of Edmonton was scheduled to host its first-ever Industry Insights Symposium on March 26, 2020. In alignment with the City's COVID-19 response, this event was cancelled.
Good news is here! We will be hosting these sessions online.
We have repackaged these sessions to take place through a digital platform. Using Google Hangouts, a video platform, participants will be able to tune in and hear from expert panelists.
- April 22 (11 a.m. - 12 p.m.): Infill Roadmap + Policy + Development Opportunities
- April 24 (10 a.m. - 11 a.m.): Excavation Best Practices + Top Tips from Safety Codes
- April 30 (2 p.m. - 3 p.m.): Top Tips from Development Approvals
- May 4 (11 a.m. - 12 p.m.): Top Tips from Infill Compliance
- May 5 (1 p.m. - 2 p.m.): Hydrant and Watermain Cost Share + Water Infrastructure Review Process
- May 11 (10 a.m. - 11 a.m.): Top Tips from Development Permit Inspections
- May 13 (10 a.m. - 11 a.m.): Top Tips from Urban Forestry
- May 19 (11 a.m. - 12 p.m.): Expedited Infill Pilot
- May 21 (11 a.m. - 12 p.m.): Top Tips from Parks and Roads
- May 26 (10 a.m. - 11 a.m.): Top Tips from Lot Grading
Via email, the City will provide regular updates to participants and 1-week reminders before each webinar is scheduled to take place. Each Google Hangout webinar will be recorded and posted on City of Edmonton communication channels.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 2014, the