HOGAN CERTIFICATION in Toronto
Learn to use and interpret Hogan Assessments tools
You will learn to leverage Hogan’s powerful assessment tools to solve critical business problems. Select higher performers, develop your high-potentials, coach executives, or build stronger teams, the first step is to become Hogan certified.
Participants attending this two-day workshop will be certified to use the Hogan assessment tools:
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
- Hogan Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI)
Following certification, you will be able to access a platform independently allowing you to acquire Hogan core assessment tools.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to interpret and apply three core Hogan assessments: HPI, HDS and MVPI
- Review Hogan’s unique assessment philosophy and why it matters for proper assessment use
- Discuss the variety of potential assessment applications appropriate for each of the assessment instruments
- Review a general model for providing Hogan assessment-based feedback
This course is designed for:
- Learning and development professionals, HR professionals, executive coaches, I-O psychologists, consultants and guidance counselors who are interested in using Hogan for executive coaching, leadership development, employee selection, high-potential identification and development, succession planning, team development and organizational analysis.
- Two full days of training
- Pre-work: completion of personality inventories (1 hour), including individual feedback given by a consultant
- Training documents (e.g., workbook, personalized reports)
Discounts available for groups and students -
- 15% off for two or three participants
- 20% off for four or more participants
- Up to 25% off for students
If you cannot attend the Hogan course you originally registered for, please contact