(update date) Google talk #5: Builds feature pipelines with Apache Beam by eBay
RSVP on meetup is turned off, make sure to register and attend the event here:
Start date: June 17, 9:45am PST / 12:45pm ET.
Welcome to the session 5 of the Beam Learning Months!
In this session we will learn how eBay builds feature pipelines with Apache Beam.
To unify feature extraction and selection in online and offline, to speedup E2E iteration for model training, evaluation and serving, to support different types (streaming, runtime, batch) of features, etc. eBay leverages Apache Beam for their streaming feature SDK as a foundation to integrate with Kafka, Hadoop, Flink, Airflow and others in eBay.
Don t forget to sign up other sessions of the series (every Wednesday):
* Session 6: Jun 10th, Distributed Processing for Machine Learning Production Pipelines with Tensorflow.
* Session 1: May 6th, Interactive Introduction to Apache Beam
* Session 2: May 13th, Best practices to a production-ready pipeline
* Session 3: May 20th, Introduction to the Spark Runner
* Session 4: May 27th, The Best of Both Worlds: Unlocking the Power of Apache Beam with Apache Flink