GMAT Course Toronto (Evening, January 2020) - All-Inclusive GMAT Mastery Program
You have choices. Make the right one.
If you’re looking to prepare for the
Admit Master is a professional GMAT Prep and MBA Admissions Consulting service created by a team of experienced GMAT instructors (all of whom scored in the top 1% on the real test) and former MBA Admissions directors (who were decision makers at top tier business schools).
Get the right team on your side. If an MBA degree from a top business school is on your dream list, you need Admit Master to help you achieve your true potential.
GMAT Prep Course in Toronto designed for the top 10%
GMAT Mastery program is unlike any other
GMAT Mastery is the only GMAT prep course that comes with a triple guarantee:
✓ Guaranteed professional and highly trained 99%-ile instructors
✓ Guaranteed small classes of not more than 12 new students
✓ Guaranteed free course retakes for the full 12 months… no questions asked
- Warm-up theory review exercises before each class
- 6 weeks of fun & efficient training in small classes
- All required books & online study materials
- Online practice system with 5,500+ practice questions
- 9 full-length practice tests with question explanations
- 3 hours of private tutoring
What’s the Program Structure?
Step 1: Goal setting, study plan, and theory review:
- 1 on 1 goal setting session with a Senior Trainer who scored 99% on the GMAT
- Personalized study plan based on your MBA admission goals and your available time to study
- FREE entry to Math Refresher and MBA Admission workshops
- Access to online Math and Verbal pre-course practice resources
- Free full-length evaluation GMAT test to benchmark your skill level
Step 2: Classroom learning:
- 50+ hours of instruction in small classes with limited enrollment
- Comprehensive homework adapted to your learning style to help you learn and retain
- All course materials are provided as part of your course fee
- FREE course retakes for the full 12 months
Step 3: Personalized learning:
- 3 hours of private tutoring to help you pinpoint specific areas of improvement and boost your score as you are getting close to the real test
- Access to online video recordings, 5,500+ practice questions with explanations, and up to 15 full-length practice tests
Step 4: MBA Applications assistance:
- Free profile evaluation by one of former MBA Admission officers from top business schools. During this 1-on-1 consultation, you will receive honest feedback and suggestions from a person who used to make MBA admission decisions
- 10% discount off private MBA Application coaching packages that include school selection, building of your personal story, editing of all application documents, interview preparation, and financial aid applications
What GMAT topics are covered?
- Quantitative (Math) Section
- Verbal Section
- Integrated Reasoning Section
- Analytical Writing Assessment Section
Who are the GMAT trainers?
The GMAT Mastery course is taught by professional 99%-ile GMAT trainers with 5-15 years of experience.
When is the best time to register?
Please register early as our classes have limited capacity to guarantee teaching excellence and individual attention to all students. In addition, we will recommend pre-work that will improve your class experience and will ensure maximum value from the program.
Schedule for the upcoming class is as follows:
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Thursday, January 23, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Thursday, January 30, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Thursday, February 6, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Thursday, February 13, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Thursday, February 20, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Thursday, February 27, 2020: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
Please note a telephone or in-person admission interview is required before your seat is confirmed. Please pre-register using the link above and we will respond within 24 hours to schedule your admission consultation. If we do not hear from you within 7 days, your ticket will be cancelled and your seat in the course will be released.
For complete terms and conditions, as well as the course repeat policy, please visit
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often is the GMAT Mastery Program offered?
The GMAT Mastery Program is offered regularly throughout the year. For the complete schedule of upcoming courses, please visit our website at
2. Why do I need to pre-register and attend an admission interview before enrolling in the program?
The GMAT Mastery Program is a highly personalized program with small classes and lots of individual support. This program frequently sells out. For this reason we meet with every student prior to enrollment into the program to ensure the right fit and your full commitment to study.
3. What are the program fees?
The standard program fee is $1,799. If you register early, you could save up to $200 (save $200 when you register at least 30 days before the start of the course, and $100 when you register at least 7 days before the start of the course), as long as seats in the course are still available. Early-bird discounts are not applicable once the course becomes wait-listed.
In addition, we offer scholarships to help with your tuition. To win a scholarship, please attend one of our free events and fill a ballot. To register for the next free event, please see event listing on