GMAT Course Montreal (November 2019)
GMAT Mastery program is unlike any other
✓ Guaranteed professional and highly trained 99%-ile instructors
✓ Guaranteed small classes of not more than 12 new students
✓ Guaranteed free course retakes for the full 12 months… no questions asked
Option I. GMAT Classic (target scores of 650+):
Step 1: Before the classes (Refreshing your basic knowledge from high school):
- 1 on 1 goal setting session with a Senior Trainer who scored 99% on the GMAT
- Personalized study plan based on your MBA admission goals and your available time to study
- FREE entry to Math Refresher and MBA Admission workshops
- Access to online Math and Verbal pre-course practice resources
- Free full-length diagnostic test to benchmark your skill level
Step 2: Structured classroom instruction (Comprehensive GMAT Strategy Training):
- 50+ hours of highly targeted instruction in small classes with limited enrollment
- All GMAT question types and all topics are covered, including advanced level questions:
- Quantitative (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Statistics, Probability, Combinatorics, and Word Problems)
- Verbal (Sentence Correcton, Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension)
- AWA (Analytical Writing Assessment, also known as the Essay)
- Integrated Reasoning
- Comprehensive homework adapted to your learning style to help you learn and retain
- 1,400 practice questions for in-class and home practice
- 1 additional free full-length practice exam to evaluate your progress after the class
- FREE course retakes for the full 12 months
Option II. GMAT Mastery (target scores of 700+, includes 1-on-1 Coaching)
Steps 1-2 above are included
Step 3: GMAT Coaching Program + Individual Training:
- Access to online practice platform with 5,500+ practice questions with explanations
- 9 full-length online practice tests with comprehensive performance reports and explanations for each question
- Access to video recordings of all 12 classes for 12 months
- 3 private tutoring hours to help you stay on track, understand specific areas of improvement, and boost your score as you are getting close to the real test
Step 4: MBA Applications assistance:
- Free profile evaluation by one of former MBA Admission officers from top business schools. During this 1-on-1 consultation, you will receive honest feedback and suggestions from a person who used to make MBA admission decisions
- 10% discount off private MBA Application coaching packages that include school selection, building of your personal story, editing of all application documents, interview preparation, and financial aid applications
Who are the GMAT trainers?
The GMAT Mastery course is taught by professional 99%-ile GMAT trainers with 5-15 years of experience.
When is the best time to register?
Please register early as our classes have limited capacity to guarantee teaching excellence and individual attention to all students. In addition, we will recommend pre-work that will improve your class experience and will ensure maximum value from the program.
Schedule for the upcoming class is as follows:
- Saturday, November 16, 2019: 10h00 - 19h00 (Foundations of the GMAT Strategies)
- Sunday, November 17, 2019: 10h00 - 19h00 (Sentence Correction & Arithmetic)
- Saturday, November 30, 2019: 10h00 - 19h00 (Critical Reasoning & Algebra)
- Sunday, December 01, 2019: 10h00 - 19h00 (Reading Comprehension & Geometry)
- Saturday, December 14, 2019: 10h00 - 19h00 (Advanced Verbal & Advanced Quant I)
- Sunday, December 15, 2019: 10h00 - 19h00 (Advanced Quant II, AWA, IR and Game Plan)
Please note a telephone or in-person admission interview is required before your seat is confirmed. Please pre-register using the link above and we will respond within 24 hours to schedule your admission consultation. If we do not hear from you within 7 days, your ticket will be cancelled and your seat in the course will be released.
For complete terms and conditions please visit
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often is the GMAT Mastery program offered in Montreal?
The GMAT Mastery program is offered in Montreal 4-5 times per year. For the complete schedule of upcoming courses, please visit our website at
2. Is the course guaranteed to run?
We understand your concerns and are also aware of many other GMAT courses that were cancelled in Montreal. Admit Master has one of the best track records for course reliability. Our classes are small and many students register far in advance. If you value your time and want to have the best chance that your course will take place, look no further and register for the Admit Master course before it is sold out.
3. Why do I need to pre-register and attend an admission interview before enrolling in the program?
The GMAT Mastery is a highly personalized program with small classes and lots of individual support. This program frequently sells out. For this reason we meet with every student prior to enrollment into the program to ensure the right fit and your full commitment to study.
4. Why are the program fees?
The standard program fee is as follows:
Option I (Classic): $1,199
Option II (Mastery): $1,599
If you register early, you could save up to $100 off any of the 3 options (save $100 when you register at least 30 days before the start of the course, and $50 when you register at least 7 days before the start of the course).
For customers in Quebec a 5% GST will be added to the course fees.
We offer scholarships to help with your tuition! To win a scholarship, please attend one of our free events and fill a ballot. To register for the next free event, please visit
5. How do I confirm my seat?
After attending an admission interview, if you're invited into the program, you will be able to pay a $500 deposit to confirm your seat in the course. You will have time to decide what option to take, because the remaining payment for the course will be due only at the start of the course.
6. Are there any other study options?
In addition to classroom courses in Montreal, Admit Master offers online courses and 1-on-1 tutoring. For full details of these options please visit